Monday, 25 March 2013

Titles font designs


These are the designs I am thinking of using for my media clip. I grabbed these from a royalty free website, just to get an idea of what I want. Since my film is about a silent assassin, who completely devoid from life, and is controlled by an agency. So I grabbed texts that look like they would be from a Thriller film. After asking my peers on their opinion on the texts, they said their favourite ones were the second off the top and the bottom one, which I agree with. The 1st one has a very Russian look to it, and reminds me of something from the cold war, (where espionage was very common as was hitmen and murder) as the 2nd one looks like somthing from a very old typewriter for  classified documents, which may be a better fit, as my clip isn't actually set in Russia, but does have the feel of declassified missions.

No comments:

Post a Comment